There will be no paper posters. Posters will be presented displayed in electronic format only on large monitors. In addition, a PDF compilation will be available to attendees for download. All e-poster files must be submitted by December 20, 2019.
Poster presentations present scientific information utilizing narrative material, photographs, charts, diagrams, etc.
- Must use Microsoft PowerPoint, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Use one of the PowerPoint e-poster templates available on the congress website:
- Only include text and static images. No video or animation may be included.
- No slide builds. Only 1 slide. Note: We will be converting your 1 slide to a PDF for the compilation.
- We suggest 40 point font as the minimum font size you should use on your e-poster. (any smaller and people will not be able to read it)
- When saving your file, be sure to embed the font version. This is done by going to: Tools/ Save Options/ Embed Fonts in File/ Embed All Characters
- Each poster should include a photo of the presenting author and author title/affiliation and location
- E-posters will not be accepted onsite.
- Large monitors will be available for attendees to view e-posters.
- E-posters will also be able to be viewed on the congress website (as a PDF compilation) via a link sent to attendees.
Avoidance of Commercialism
- All poster presentations must avoid commercialism.
- Advertising matter of any description may not be distributed nor any material displayed which in any way directly promotes the commercial interest of any particular company, enterprise, or the exhibitor(s). Any medications or other substances referred to in the presentation material must be identified by their scientific names only
Disclosure of Off-Label Usage
- If any part of your presentation includes the discussion of a medical device or pharmaceutical agent that is not approved by the FDA and/or a medical or surgical procedure that involves an unapproved or "off-label" use of an approved medical device or pharmaceutical agent, this must be disclosed on your poster.
Poster Monitor Viewing Hours
- Thursday/Feb. 27 8:30AM-3:30PM
- Friday/ Feb. 28 8:30AM-3:30PM